Good morning!

I'm strangely in a good mood this morning. I haven't been sleeping well at all for about a month but today I decided to drink coffee and I feel more energized lol. I think I'm going to take my children for a walk soon before the searing heat comes, then perhaps some cleaning, then who knows.

What are you up to today?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am going to ignore the growing mess in my house, that seems to be multiplying by the nanosecond... and spend all day on CM answering questions. Hehehe
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 8:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Good morning!

Today is my usual, go to work, come home and clean. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• clean, clean and clean. i have been so busy with getting my stuff ready for our garage sale this weekend the husband is getting mad about the mess, lol.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 8:48 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Doing laundry at the moment, while eating breakfast and drinking my cup of coffee. Then off to lunch with a friend, and then grocery shopping. I'm hoping tonight I'll be able to watch Twilight. I just got it in the mail from Netflix. But I do need to vacuum ... oh well, TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Full agenda...take care of my almost 3 week old and my other 2 boys, look for a job, pick out mines and hubby's school schedule, complain about my weight lol, cook, clean, and help my husband with our kids baseball schedule for the night! uhhhh tired already!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• well good morning im in a good mood to this morning but of course i got 3 cups of coffee in me already (got up about an hour ago) ill be doing the normal cleaning, taking care of the kids and oh yah me 2 ill be complaining about my weight and looking for some excise shows i can watch and do online (have not found any yet) i dont have cable so i need to find it online. and oh yah ill be packing some more for the vaction yay! i think thats y im so awake vaction baby im so ready! hagda
    dadzgrl82

Answer by dadzgrl82 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2009