My 7 month old is crawling around and making a sucking sound

Lol has your child ever done this? She just got her 2 bottom teeth so I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that her mouth feels weird now with those teeth in it. It's really cute and funny.. she's all over the house now that she can crawl and all you have to do is follow the sucking sounds hehe. Babies, they are so silly!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:03 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD is not making a sucking sound but she just has one tooth on the bottom and she like sticks her tongue out and curls it up and moves it in and out of her mouth... she looks like she has a little snake tongue! She's too cute! She also just figured out that she can roll over, so she now has to pull all the diapers out of the organizer while I'm changing her!
    Her brother is starting to scoot around and is into EVERYTHING!!!! Knocking over the carriers, getting stuck under the swing, everything! I guess my procrastination will have to end on baby proofing!
    That is too cute about your little one! It's so much fun at this stage when they start to show alot of personality!!!!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 8:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Aw that is so cute!! :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Haha, my son did this too at this age ... I think it has to do with getting new teeth. My son was about your daughters age when he got his two bottom teeth. It is very very cute :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:49 AM on Jul. 30, 2009