• In the Spotlight:

I am 27, have been married for the past two years and i am seriously trying for a baby no miscarriage and we did all the tests our dr said they is nothing wrong with both of us. i am soo soo so depressed, please help

Terri740

Asked by Terri740 at 8:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ..and if one more person tells you "relax, it will happen when it happens" you are going to scream right?

I was blessed to not have to TTC. I have seen family members and close friends struggle too. I wish there was some bit of magic advice I could give, but all I can say is keep "enjoying trying" Be happy "nothing is wrong". Don't let your desire to have a baby over run your life.

I am sending fertility vibes your way ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 8:16 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Figure out what the first day of your last period was...if you have a normal 28 day cycle count from that day 28 days on the calendar. Then from that day count back 10 days and it will be right around that day that you are ovulating. Have sex LOTS a couple of days before that on through to a couple of days after that. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• We went through the same thing. When my hubby and I got together, we had 4 kids already but they were his and mine, we wanted ours. We tried for 4 years, then on our wedding night, our DD was conceived. Her birthday is exactly 8 months and 28 days after our anniversary. Don't give up! We didn't and we have a beautiful 9 year old daughter now, along with 4 grown kids.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• When was your LMP? I went to Your Days.com it is a calander that you can track all your info, that what i used this time around i'm not very good at tracking my BBT or CM so i did the calenders instead go check it out, i will happen for you if you have any questions just send me a message i will help all i can Good Luck!!!
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 9:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• See a fertility dr., not a regular dr. We have been ttc for over 2 years now. Every month i get my period is heartbreaking. We want a big family. I have one child froma previous relationship, so it's frustrating b/c i know i can get pg. We are on fertility shots currently and still no luck yet. It is depressing. My sister went through over 5 years of infertitiy, and she's now due, so that keeps me hopeful. If one more person says, "stop trying and it will happen", or "it will happen when you least expect it", i'm going to loose my fricken mind! I'm 37, the clock is ticking, I feel llike a lab rat with all the medicines & procedures...but if we end up with a baby, it will all be so worth it.
    Oh, and then there are the multiples jokes we get...we would love multiples we tell people. And for the family members who keep saying "so, when are you going to have kids", i want to scream, but hubbys just says "not for lack of trying".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I understand how frustrasting it can be. I'm 27 years old, my hubby and I have been married just about 3 yrs now. We we're discouraged in the beginning. How long have you been offically trying? have you tried other methods? like basal temp or ovulation kits, do you know if your ovulating? are you having regular periods? did you see a reg doc? or ob specializing in infertilty? I'm going to assume you've been trying atleast a year and that's why you had test done. I'm sorry about your miscarriage that can be frustrasting.
    So, now they have no answers on why you aren't getting pregnant and you both are healthy as can be, Ok, this is my advice if you've tried other methods. Take the pressure off. Don't try to get pregnant. Just relax it will happen for ya. I know it's hard, I've been there. I had about given up 6 months in, and bam 7th month. I was pregnant. And now I'm 27 weeks.
    Good luck to you~! i HOPE YOU GET YOUR MIRACLE!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I know how fruterating it can be. I am 28 and have one beautiful baby girl. BUT we tried for 3 years before getting a BFP. We tracked ovulation, saw doctors, etc. NOTHING worked. Then we separated. Got preg while still separated... oops. Clearly we weren't trying...

Dunno what you can do to help you relax. I know how heartbreaking it can be to have your period month after month while praying for a little miracle.

Good luck!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 11:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I feel for ya mama. Do you have any children at all or would this be your first? My hubby and I have been TTC #2 for a while and even it being number 2, it is still heartbreaking. Every one tells me that I am lucky to have at least one, and I know I am, but I don't think some people realize it is just as heartbreaking not being able to give your child a sibling. I always thought that once you had a baby, you could always have more but after researching, I found that it isn't true and that many couples suffer from secondary infertility. I'm sorry I can't give you the encouraging words to tell you to keep your head up.... because I know just how frustrating it is. So sorry and good luck.
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2009