okay i apparently didnt post question right let me try again, on what i should do

okay, here it goes i been married for 9 years and together almost 12 and we have two children, and to give you a little bit of history he cheated on me while i was pregnant with first, i left he came after me and i went back because of daughter, and tried to make it work did counseling etc. he stopped going i continued. so i came back we had another child, and now i hit thitry and my age has nothing to do with how i feel, but i felt like things changed in me, and i started to see him differently and not as a husband but someone i dont want much to do with anymore. after years of being upstairs alone with one child and now another while he spends hours on a pc 7am -12 or 1am except to eat or do what i ask either wise he lives in basement. i have to suggest things, he says he loves me and he is lucky but treats me this way. i am neglected and he neglects the kids, and now i have to do whats right for me and the kids, need advice

snowangel99217

Asked by snowangel99217 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY IN IT. YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS, I KNOW STARTING OVER IS NOT EASY, BUT NEITHER IS IT IMPOSSIBLE, WOMEN DO THIS ON A DAILY BASIS. FIND THE STRENGTH TO GO FIND YOUR HAPPINESS ELSEWHERE, STAYING IN THIS TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP FOR THE KIDS SAKE IS NOT GOOD FOR THEM OR FOR EITHER OF YOU.

Answer by older at 9:16 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Tell him to get off his ass and pay attention to you or you're going to leave him! Neglect from a partner makes everything worse. He's lucky you came back, let alone sticking around right now. So he'd better kick it into gear or he gets to see you and the kids walk out the door. It's you or the computer!!
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 11:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2009