How's the weather been in your neck of the woods this summer?

In Connecticut, it's been exceptionally rainy and was unusually cool until this week. We started saying,

LaurBM

Asked by LaurBM at 9:16 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i will trade you rain anyime! In AZ....it has been a horribly 112 degrees all week!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• We usually have 80 to 90+ degree summers but this year it's been rare to see temps above 80. My warm weather crops in my garden are not growing like they should and our pool has seen very little action, farmers' hay and corn crops are not doing well (they love heat). Precip seems normal.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• lol, LaurBM, i live in upstate NY and we've been saying the same thing about us living in seattle. I cant believe how much rain we've had. Today was pretty warm at about 87deg. I still cant believe that its almost august and we still havent had to turn on the AC.
    Anonymous

• It has been really hot here in SE AZ. have had 80-90* nights and 103*-108* days! Not much of a monsoon this year. Garden not doing well b/c of it.
    lonelyangel58

Answer by lonelyangel58 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009