How do i stop the Hurting!!!!!

Ok i've now been awake for over a 24 hour period. I feel sick to my stomach, like a hundred bricks have been thrown in my chest and so many other emotions i cant even begin to put into words. Me and my finance have been together for 4 years. I am so incredably head over heals in love with this man. Everything about him is what i have always wanted in a man!!!!!! The last few weeks i have noticed a change in his attitude COMPLETE change. He's acting like someone i dont know of even like very much. I've brought it up to him and he kept telling me it was in my head i was emotional because i have been PMSing....ok Maybe i thought. BUT i have also caught him in a few little white lies. Small yes!!!!!!! but still....so last night we had no kids and decided to stay in, order dinner out and watch a movie. Well i started getting upset because he was nonstop texting on his cell..... finally he said " Man shane will not stop asking me"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• JMO, but it sounds like maybe he is cheating. I would definitely try to sit down and talk to him one last time and he see what he says. It could truly be innocent, but that is a lot of little red flags. You can PM me if you need someone to talk to, otherwise, good luck hun.
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 9:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• well the thing is Shane is a friend of mine he knows and talks to every now and then but for the most part is a pretty good friend of mine not his ( he is a gay guy). I waited for a little bit ran downstairs got my phone and text shane and asked him if he had been texting my finance about what i was told he had been.........The answer in responce was "no" i havent talked to your man in awhile. This is kinda like the last string I know he is up to know good but dont know how or even if i want to prove it. I know i am going to get hits back saying LEAVE HIM. This is where im having the hardest time. I dont want to believe it, I love him so much this is the man i truly have gave my heart to. I just cant imagin how i could love anyone as much as i do him!!!!!! what am i to do i am a stay at home mom everything i have is in his name and i honestly have nowhere to go and to small children who also adore him!!! Please someone help!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• HUN, I FEEL YOUR PAIN, BUT YOU NEED TO CONFRONT YOUR MAN WITH YOUR DOUBTS. WHY IS EVERYTHING IN HIS NAME?? YOU TWO ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A 50 50 PARTNERSHIP IN EVERYTHING! YOU CAN CORRECT THIS RIGHT NOW BEFORE THE SH.. HITS THE FAN!

Answer by older at 9:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I understand the pain and fear of leaving someone you love, believe me you do. I can say this; my husband and I have had some really, really rough times. The best thing to do is to sit down with your fiancee and tell him how you feel. Talk to him about it, and put it out in the open. Honestly, you don't want to be in a relationship with him if he doesn't want it too. There is always someone else out there so don't just 'settle' for less than you deserve. With that said, even if he is cheating, it doesn't have to be the end. Why did he? Can you move forward? Those are things that the two of you will have to figure out, and you can work through it. Your relationship can survive it and become stronger in the end, but you both have to want it. Seriously, if you PM me I can tell you so much more, but I don't want to put myself on the line to be bashed because I see it happen all too often. Whatever you choose to do, good luck!
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 9:40 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Don't over react. Find out the truth quickly. Ir could be something simple and not what you think.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• The other alternative is live with a man that lies. You are not even sure what this is all about. Even though you say you love him, a lying cheating man is not what you really love is it? grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 2:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Next time: dont put your eggs all in one basket.

Honestly I'd try really hard to contact a friend or family member who will help you get on your feet. Otherwise you are completely dependant on a man who knows your stuck dealing with his cheating. The fact that he has no problem texting her with you right htere and lying about who he is talking too. Tells me he thinks your too stupid to figure out that he is lying too you. He honestly didn't think you'd have the common sense to call and ask Shane. Call his ass out on it.
    Otherwise your going to live a miserable life, and your children will grow up in a loveless household with a miserable mother. They will think this is normal and seek out similar relationships in their adulthood. Stop the cycle.
    Anonymous