TMI!!! advice needed on what this is.

This is way to much info for me to be posting on here, that is why I am posting anon, I do not want anyone i know to know my personal business.

Last night hubby and I had sex, everything was fine he didnt say anything. today while in the shower I notice a little hard bump, which of course I squesed trying to figure out what it was, it hurt of course when i did that, just a little bit. the bump is really hard. I called my husband after to ask him if he noticed it last night he said no. any ideas? Do you think it is just an ingrown hair? My husband does not cheat and I do not cheat either. I have never experianced this beofre. thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Health

• Where exactly is it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I recently had one of those too! I'm not sure what it was...same situation as you no cheating...I think it was either an ingrown hair or possibly from my panties, because it was right where the elastic lies. I will warn you it will get more painful before it goes away. I used a tiny dab of vaseline in morning and night and wore my "period panties" because they fit looser. Good Luck and I'm curious to see the responses myself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I actually had a big bump 'down there' last summer and went to the dr for it. It was a cyst that had gotten infected so they gave me antibiotics and sliced it open to remove it. It was tender for a few days, but that's it. When I was telling my friend about it, she said she had the same thing when she was pregnant with her first and it was an ingrown hair. So, don't worry about it. It is probably either an ingrown hair or a cyst. Either way, you will be fine. :-)
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 9:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yeah, sounds like an ingrown hair. Taking a warm bath seems to help them go away faster, if you want to try that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• It could also be a boil, I get those quite a bit. They're like a pimple, but doesn't have an opening on it. I basically have to let it fester and come to a head before it can get popped. I use a lot of hot baths and hot rags to help it along. They hurt like a SOB. and sometimes have taken up to two weeks to come to a head.
    I'm not sure what causes them, hope yours is just an ingrown hair.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009