How long does it take to get pregnant after stopping deppo?

We are trying to conceive our 2nd child and I am curious how long it takes for the deppo to be out of my system. I would appreciate any info; I asked my doc and he says to just wait and see and well lol I want a BABY!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• lol ... hmm i was on mine from oct 04 to june/july 06 ( i believe it was 06 , could of been 07 ) ... got pregnant 08
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• My friend Jena, had her daughter yesterday morning. She was a "surprise baby". The dr told her it takes most people up to a year. She got pregnant the month she quit taking it. (she had an insurance issue and had to go off for a month)
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 10:37 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• it took me three years after i got off of it. i got my period back after a year. i hope that it don't take that long for you. but i am glad that it did now. i got to spend 5 years with my son before i got pregant. good luck
    darksky1

Answer by darksky1 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2009