Where is the trillions of dollars going to come from? (I'm not being a smart alec, just wondering)

Seriously, guys, where is the trillions of dollars going to come from to pay for the Obama health care plan if it passes?

Will the Federal Tax Rate increase? If so, how much?

Will businesses be taxed more? If so, will the cost of products rise? (Like if a restaurant has to pay more taxes will they have to raise the price of the meals)

Will things that cause health care problems be taxed more for it, like cigarrettes and dangerous activities that cause injuries, such as skiing?

I'm really curious to know!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with you in the curiousity as well. Yes, everything will be taxed more. But I think Obama must be under the impression that if there are checks in the checkbook then there must be money in the bank.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• THANKS.... Ooops, meant to post this in politics.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Your Butt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• If you compare the per person cost of theVA to the per person cost of private insurance, you will see that the government does a better job of providing medical insurance.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2009