my husband almost died this morning (not what you may think)

I almost killed that ass hole! I get up @ 4:30 every morning to fix his lunch & get him up. Well he usually don't roll out of bed until 5 & I have never complained, until today. He was looking for some checks & I told him where to find them then I went back to bed. He's a man so he can't follow simple directions so I had to get back up and get them for him. He asked why I was so bitchy & I said "I'M TIRED!" And he said "me too, but you get to go back to bed and sit at home all day." I said "yeah, but I'm still tired, I get NO sleep (i'm amost 9month preggo) b/c I 'm up every hour having to pee, my back hurts, I'm getting leg cramps and I stay hot" oh and he had the nerve to say "well you wanted this baby don't bitch about the symptoms" WTF? Who else would have been pissed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Remind him that in most states, pregnancy is a good start in a temporary insanity plea :) Its not a good idea to piss off the woman who knows where you sleep, and fixes your food! :D
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• oh and he leaves at 5:30, it takes me about 30 min to fall back asleep and our dd is usually up by 7am
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• LOL.. We made a rule that "nothing said befopre 6am really counts" because we both aren't morning people. One of us is usually crabby.. and when both of us are.. It is JUST like you said.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 10:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• oh my, he's a man who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, huh?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• He would be making his own lunch and waking himself up from now on. He is an adult, I don't know why women have to get up and take care of their husbands that early in the morning. My dh goes to work by 5:30am. He gets up and gets ready and leaves all by himself. He actually like to be alone in the morning before work it is his only real alone time all day.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i don't have to do it but i don't mind helping him out, it's how i was raised so your smart ass comments aren't needed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• As to what he said I agree with Emuu about the insanity thing and not messing with the one who prepares your food. HA ha ha...that really was a good one Emuu!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• How was it a smart ass comment? I am not going to highjack the post, but I really wasn't trying to be mean.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE MAN!!!!!!

Answer by older at 10:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Like Nathskitten said, I don't get up with my dh either. Some mornings he's out of here by 6, but some mornings it's 3:30AM....he is a morning person, but he knows I'm not, so he doesn't even try to wake me.

OP: I would be upset too, but I would just let it go. I'm sure he didn't really mean anything by it, and men sometimes say things without thinking.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 30, 2009