What would you do if your husband told you he wanted to become a vampire?

a little back story... My husband has decided that he wants to chase down vampire legends and if they are real become one. I'm on the fence right now on how to react and decide if I want to stay with him at all. We've been married for 4 years now and have a 1 year old. He has told me that he loves me and cares about our relationship but how much can you care if your willing to go globe trotting. Ladies please give me you input on how you would deal with the weirdness.

little_moma

Asked by little_moma at 10:22 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• uuummmm maybe he had a hidden drug problem??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• ummm id get him the number to the local looney bin and admit him..
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would really laugh in his face. And tell him to go and find myself a sane man.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• omg is his ok . i mean it does kinda sound fun in a way to c if they really r real but that is something he should have thought about b4 he had kids i mean what is he just going to leave yall at home or drag yall along. i dont think they r real but if he has this set in his head have him go to the libary and do alot of resreach first and c if there is any storys about it around u
    guys like the same state and have him make u a deal he can go visti one place in ur state and if he finds no signs then he has to give this up ( make him show u the signs). i really dont know what else to say but i dont think i would want my baby to be a vampier... gl girl
    dadzgrl82

Answer by dadzgrl82 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yeah sorry I agree with the other posters. That's a little weird for a grown man to be thinking. I'd let him know that you're not on board with him about this and if he's wanting to continue you'll be leaving and taking your child with you because he doesn't need to be around all of that.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'd be too dumbfounded to speak!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• is this out of the blue?
    or has he had this thing for vampires for a while?

rent a movie, lots about vampires and werewoves and such

if he is serious, you need to be serious also
    and move on with your life
    let him have the other life
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Also make sure wto tell him that when he finds them not to come back and make you one. LOL
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:34 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Well, he should have done this before getting married and starting a family.

If he's totally serious, I say let him go. If you protest, he might come to depsise you and you're marriage might end anyway.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• What a freak, you can't be serious. Leave him, yesterday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2009