Is it in the bible about what to do when not forgiven?

I need a little inspirational help please. I have offered several peace gestures to a person I am feuding with. She has refused them. Is there a bible verse about what to do when a person refuses your offer of friendship

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• idk where it says it but i think it does say that as long as you don't be mean in return is all that matters, do it with a pure heart
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Also, to turn the other cheek. But once your made your intentions known, drop it. You have no control of results, only your own actions. The ball is in their court now.
    Luke 6:29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also. (KJV)
    You can pray that you get peace from the situation. Just remember that God is working in their lives, too, to the extent that He is allowed "in". Give it some more time.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 10:42 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I agree with doodle... I am in a similar situation and sometimes we really do not know what God is doing with the situation and need to leave it in His hands.
    I just speak peace over you and this situation in Jesus name

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Doodle gave good advice, you only answer for your actions. If you asked the person and asked God for forgiveness for your actions then you did all you can do.
    Anonymous

• You have asked the person to forgive you and if you have asked God to forgive you then you have done what you can. God forgives you. Read Matthew 18: 21-22. Your "friend" should have forgiven you.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 31, 2009