TMI I am in need of any tips!

I always seam to smell down there even after I get out the shower I smell a little bit better but there a smell. It is kinda embarrassing when my husband wants to do deed and I have to tell him I stink down there and I need to get back in the shower and he always says to me but you just took a shower last night. Please any help anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i have the same porblem but im i bigger girl and i sweat alot try useing babypowder in ur undware , with me it dont smell that bad and with the sweat it gets rid of the wetness and if u know he wants to do the deed b4 just go wash up alittle to get rid of the babypowder im sure it cant taste that good lol. gl i have not found any spray that works yet
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'd talk with your doctor to make sure you don't have any type of infections or bacteria build up. Your doctor should have other ideas that are safe.

Otherwise, be sure to shower each day and after exercising.
    Anonymous

• Yea see your doc. I get alot of yeast infections due to a hormonal imbalance. All my doc has to do is give me some meds and its gone within a couple days. Trust me you'll feel much better
    Anonymous

• After shower. Dry area really well. Put a little deodorant around area and between thighs. It keeps you from sweating down there so that helps you stay fresher. Any deodorant that you like will work, but Unscented is best.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Maybe try a feminine wash. One of my friends has the same problem and she switched from her regular body was to that and hasn't had a problem since.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 8:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• You may just have a strong, natural scent.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I keep myself clean shaved and I've noticed a big difference. Pubic hair is nasty and it traps bacteria that causes odors.
    luv2duv

Answer by luv2duv at 10:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2009