Does this mean anything?

This morning around 5 AM I was woken up by my daughter, then I watched her lay back down, but heard her babbling to herself.

I woke back up at 7:45 with her sitting with her legs in between the bars on the crib ((you can't fit a coke cake in them btw)) and completely naked with a nice pile of poop smack dab in the middle of the crib..

Some poop in places where her butt had smeared it, but no where else.

1, what can I use to get poop stains out if this wash cycle doesn't, and two is this a sign she wants to start potty training?

gabrielle_x

Asked by gabrielle_x at 10:44 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• EvWhat a lovely way to wake up this morning.

As far as the stains go, I am a BIG fan of Oxyclean. I will also say that when I wash my cloth diapers (lots of poop to clean there) I always was then twice. The first time I wash with Baking soda and then some vinegar in the fabric softener spot. The 2nd time I wash with regular detergent. You may try that.

As far as the potty training goes, I would look for her readiness cues. Can seh pull her pants off?  (That is pobably a yes considering this morning's events)  Is she at all interested in what the potty is?  etc.

SnuggyBaby

Answer by SnuggyBaby at 11:58 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I also cloth diaper and the PP suggestion with the oxy stuff works wonders. I always use a cold/cold wash with nothing in it first to help with the poop. Then, after the cold wash gets most of it off, I would try the PP suggestion!
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 2:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• She can completely undress herself, she has her own potty which she sits on regularly, when me or someone in my house is going to the bathroom, she insists on coming in and hands us toilet paper.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 1:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2009