ALL THE WELFARE "LIFERS".........................

.......Libs and Socialists LOOOOVE YOU!

wHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF THIS!??????????????????

The Cloward-Piven Strategy to implement socialist revolution
http://www.canadaka.net/forums/us-politics-f18/the-cloward-piven-strategy-to-implement-socialist-revolution-t8516.html
Source: http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/group ... grpid=6967

Quote:
Cloward-Piven is a strategy for forcing political change through orchestrated crisis.

The strategy was first proposed in 1966 by Columbia University political scientists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven as a plan to bankrupt the welfare system and produce radical change.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 10:50 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sometimes known as the "crisis strategy" or the the "flood-the-rolls, bankrupt-the-cities strategy," the Cloward-Piven approach called for swamping the welfare rolls with new applicants - more than the system could bear. It was hoped that the resulting economic collapse would lead to political turmoil and ultimately socialism.
    The National Welfare Rights Organization (NWRO), founded by African-American militant George Alvin Wiley, put the Cloward-Piven strategy to work in the streets. Its activities led directly to the welfare crisis that bankrupted New York City in 1975.
    Veterans of NWRO went on to found the Living Wage Movement and the Voting Rights Movement, both of which rely on the Cloward-Piven strategy and both of which are spear-headed by the radical cult ACORN.
    Both the Living Wage and Voting Rights movements depend heavily on financial support from George Soros's Open Society Institute.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• What do I think? I think you are a nutcase.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• ACORN and George Soros mentioned in the same sentence.

ACORN!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to research George Soeos, and it ain't me!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• But you are one of life's Anons, so you don't count................

Just as you suspected!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I can say I don't like being lumped in a category with Socialists all the time by you.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:09 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• "A crisis is a terrible thing to waste"

- Rahm Emanuel, White house Chief of Staff
    Anonymous

• I would say it appears we are currently in the thick of it!

I didn't need a study to tell me any of this though. A person can learn a lot just by observing.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I think it is right on and what we are dealing with at this present time.Anyone who does not see it and calls us "nutcases" for are simply in denial OR they are happy about it...who's the nutcase?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• That is true ladies the information is out there and why is it they do not prove us wrong? because they can't.
    "A crisis is a terrible thing to waste"
    Rahm Emanuel said it.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2009