• In the Spotlight:

That nesting instinct never came to me, could this be it?

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and this morning, thoughts of "OMG I HAVE TO GET ALL THE LAUNDRY DONE BEFORE THE BABY GETS HERE" had me out of bed in jump start. I don't worry about such things at all. Could that be some type of nesting instinct?

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 11:04 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I have been feeling the "nesting" need for the past couple of weeks. My poor husband. The things I had him do (clean out the garage; rearrange the furniture in the kids' room; redo the playroom) and I'm in the process of trying to organize EVERYTHING A ONCE. Yeah...fun.

Nesting can be a frustrating experience for those around you..I personally enjoy it. :)
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 11:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• yeah I think so. I've been obsessively cleaning every day, i'm 35 weeks, and no matter how many times I clean stuff its just not clean ENOUGH! I'm not the best housekeeper so I can def tell that it is nesting.

I started about 32 weeks or so, I had to get everything washed for the baby, and i had to scrub the tile in the bathroom with a toothbrush. I just have to force myself to only do a little every day, and for me my urges come at night, between 10pm-2am
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 11:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2009