what is your fav. story to tell about your pregnancy? Random/funny/odd/crazy/anything!?

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 11:07 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was pregnant with #1, my belly made a perfect shelf. I used to balance my plate of food on it at lunch time. Worked great until the time I let go & she kicked it off.

When I was pregnant with #2, my DD was 7 & liked to snuggle up with me on the couch. As my belly got bigger, we didn't fit quite as well. One day, she was all cuddled up with me & DS kicked really hard & kicked DD off the couch!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i told my mother and father through a note i left in my mom's purse while on their way to a romantic trip to vegas. i'm 16. so yeah, i ruined it. but i didn't know at the time!
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 11:12 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i WAS 16**** 17 now.
    DeathBat

• When I had my first and was in labor, my Mom was in there , it was really neat because the nurse that helped me deliver my son was the nurse that helped my Mom deliver me 25 yrs before...
    With my second my best girlfriend said that I told everyone they were purple with green dots...
    And with my 3rd , well I went into the hospital at 9:25 and had him at 9:45, I was dialated to 10 when I got there...
    And I guess the craziest thing according to my girlfriends is that I had them all natural. lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:15 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my 3rd child, I was defrosting an old fridge, I got shocked, not bad. But since I was pregnant it did worry me, the dr said we were fine. Then when my son got older I always told him this story and told him that's how he got to be so smart...he believe it for many years and even would tell other people. He's now 19.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I was 8 months pregnant and making a sandwich in the kitchen to eat. My son (from inside of me) kicked my hip and I then fell to the floor!! lol, I was ok but it suprised the hell out of me!!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I told everyone I was having a girl when I was really having a boy so that everyone would be shocked at the birth. hha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I was pretty big (duh) and i asked boyfriend
    " I am so very round, so why is it so hard to roll out of bed "

we could not stop laughing
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• lol lol lol boredmom44 that is funny
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:53 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I was about a week from my due date with my son. DH and I laying in bed, "spoon-style" with me behind DH. Son kicked so hard he literally kicked daddy out of bed!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2009