Nursing Bra Question: HELP PLEASE

I am in a DDD right now, and I'm 35 weeks pregnant. I am ordering a nursing bra this week because all the stores near me only carry up to DDD and my boobs are popping out of that bra as it is. Any brands that carry a DDD or higher? I know the bras will be expensive, so high price is expected. Any help would be great. I'm not very big around, being pregnant has pushed me to a 38 around, but generally I am a 34-36 band. The plus size stores dont work well for me, the bras gap funny. Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thank You!

AshlieTolliver

Asked by AshlieTolliver at 11:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wish I had an answer for you :( All I could say is try googling nursing bras, and look at websites. I can't even find anywhere local that has DDD nursing bras, which is what I need because I am falling out of my DD ones I have from my last baby! LoL I had bought thouse (and know they had the DDD when I did) at wal mart.. but they don't have them at the walmart here. Hopefully someone has some better advice for you!
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 12:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Thanks, try JC Penny's because they go up to DDD. but thats the largest size they carry! GL to you too!
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 12:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I want to say that Motherhood Maternity carries larger sizes, but I'm not 100%. I know I got a couple of bras from there and I'm a DD-DDD.

Also check out Medela bras.
    Anonymous

• okay thanks!
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 12:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009