Has anyone had any problems with the fisher-price kid-tough digital camera.

I bought this camera at K-mart yesterday on clearance at a great price. I got home with it and my husband put the batteries in it and it worked great. Well, he saw that their was a place for a SD card so he put a sd card in and when he turned it on it froze up on him. Well, he took the battery bottom off and took the SD card out and now the camera doesn't work at all. Is there anything that can be done to make it work? I called fisher-price and all they are going to do is send me a voucher for $16 to use towards something else. (I only paid $16 for the camera) Shouldn't they replace the camera? Do you think K-mart might replace the camera for one that is not on clearance?

vazquezfamily23

Asked by vazquezfamily23 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes i got one for my daughter at Christmas it was horrible it dont even work anymore i think my kids had this tough camara broke in about a week :)
    Brandy8308

Answer by Brandy8308 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I bought one for my granddaughters two Christmas's ago, I'm not sure what's wrong with it, but it doesn't work.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2009