Making money online??

I know it's everybody's question, but I really need a honest answer.

I'd like to make money doing "actual works" outside, but

unfortunately, I'm not able to.
\
So I tried some online survey stuff recommended by cafemom here.

It turned out to be pretty tedious and a lot of-typing-my address.

Is there someone who can truly recommend online survey jobs that can

be easier and better?

Please I begging for your help here.

Have a nice day, thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• check on WAHM.com they have a forum for discussions and ideas also listings for all kinds of work at home ideas. Also scour the postings in this site...if you go thru other postings there are ideas in the answers. Also check out the groups here on cafemom...more ideas. I dont thinks surveys are the answer in my opinion but there are some that have tweeked the system and make good money doing surveys...if thats what you really like to do then buddy with them as a friend and they will help Best wishes & .Good Luck!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 12:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Dont bother with online surveys because what I have found is that you have to answer a truck load of them to get a buck. NOTHING that I have tried as far as the online surveys go worked for me. They entered me in to win "prizes" well that fine and dandy but "prizes" dont pay the bills! If you want to work at home check out www.workathomeunited.com/heathers for more information. We do not sell, stock, or deliver anything and I love what I do! We are a legitimate company that is in excellent standing with the BBB and have recently been listed in the Inc. 500 magazine which is huge! We offer a free website, free training, and a free personal mentor to help reach those financial goals so check it out and see if this is something that you are interested in.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I have a good list you should check out, http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• So many people have the misconception that making money online is going to be a cake walk. If you desire to have your own business and make your own money it is going to take desire and hard work. Don't expect to start today and make hundreds and thousands of dollars by the end of the week. It doesn't work that way. My suggestion is to do some research on things that you like and are interested in. If your not sure start researching people that you come across and like what they have to say because the right mentor can guide you and coach you to success.
    tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 9:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Hi there i have two survey sites that do work .. if you need more info just message me .. they are free and you can cancel them at anytime no questions asked. u really should try it .. its not for everyone but .. free money is.. just give it a chance u wont regret it
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 13, 2009