Did you go to college? Where did you go and what is your degree in?

I went to Mesa State College and got my BFA in Studio Arts with an emphasis in ceramics.
You can post anon if you are worried about scammers!

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 12:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, I went to fairleigh dickinson University in NJ, and got a BA in communications. I graduated back in '03 and was never able to find my "dream job" after moving to a small southern town, but hey, no complaints..I'm a mom now =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I went to the University of Toledo and have a BA in English with an emphasis in Literature. If all goes well, this October I will be starting my Masters of Arts in Teaching online through University of Southern California.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I went to the University of Minnesota Morris, Graduated in 2004. My major was in Political Theory with a concentration in American Government. I had just taken my LSATs when I met my husband. Now I am a SAHM, but plan on going back the first chance I get! I also was on the UMM women's basketball team. : )

2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I went to VSU in Valdosta, GA. Received my BS in Nursing. Have been an RN for 26 years now and served 5 years in the Air Force.
    RNMOMO4

Answer by RNMOMO4 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I went to Eastern Illinois University, and have a BS in Zoology.
    Comes to find out.. the need for Zoologist in Illinois is slim to none. I am a SAHM now.
    I refer to my diploma as the most expensive piece of art hanging on my walls..
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 1:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I went to UNC-Wilmington and got my BA in History w/ a 9-12 teaching certification. Also have my AA in biopharmaceuticals from a local tech college I went to after my divorce to update my skills. I'm a SAHM (except on Fri nights I wait tables for fun).

Answer by missanc at 1:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I went to a small liberal arts college in Ohio. I have a bachelors in early childhood ed. I can teach anywhere from pre-k thru 3rd grade.
    Anonymous

• I went to Plattsburgh State University and got my B.S. in Business Administration. I also went to Andrews and Holbrook and got a certificate in Medical Transcription.

Anonymous

• I went to the University of the Pacific in Stockton, CA, where I got my B.A. in Psychology and then went to San Diego State University for my M.A., also in Psychology.
    PeaInMyPod

Answer by PeaInMyPod at 4:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2009