Do you think there are moms on here who lie for attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lie on here!
    really?
    it could not be!
    maybe even post a question just to see the reactions?
    or even some women that answer as nasty as possible?

no, i can not believe that!
    Anonymous

• I think that post was a bit sarcastic (lol)

Anonymous

• Well, I can't say for sure. What I do know is that if my child died less then a month ago, I wouldn't be talking about it like it was a joke on a website. Ya real funny. MY SORROW goes out to her anyway. I cried to think that this was the way someone wanted to be known and for even the thought of this happening to someone and the loss of a precious child.
    Anonymous

• I will admit that I've put a fake question or two up. But not for attention, just because I like to see how people think.
    Anonymous

• I get the sarcasm, I guess it is kind of a dumb question. I am just kinda bothered by a journal post I read that doesn't seem likely and I can't figure out why people lie to get sympathy from people they don't even know.
    Anonymous

• I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks it is a lie.
    Anonymous

• anon 11:39
    which post
    would like to read
    Anonymous

• I think so. I don't know WHY anyone would....I just would feel so guilty if I posted a "fake post". But then, I have a huge guilt thing going since I was raised in the 1950's and people were really strict....and square. LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• lol I would like to read it too. I don't see any sense in posting fake questions on here, though i am POSITIVE that some that I have read are fake lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I think this is referring to a journal post where the mom lost the baby three hours after birth and was joking about it.
    Anonymous