Why do some women ASSume that the reason you don't like them is because you are jealous of their "hotness?"

I just found out that a coworker I don't particularly care for said the reason me and two of our other coworkers don't like her is because she is "hot" and could take our men! No, I don't like you because you are lazy and don't do your job which creates more work for me! I'd like to see her try and take my man, he'd laugh in her face!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because they think that is the only thing they have that is of value. Whether or not they actually have it is another question entirely.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:52 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• people who are "stuck up" are usually very insecure inside themselves
    and to balance it out they come across very over sure of themselves
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• lmao some people are just full of themselves, if i dont like a person its not based on their looks i have good-looking friends im not jealous of them at all. i guess im just confident
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Maybe that's what some ppl can deal with instead of thinking they don't like them bc they aren't worth liking

Answer by admckenzie at 12:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• What? You mean that isn't the reason people don't like me? I don't believe a word of it......LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• OMG...how old is this person who thinks she is so hot she can take your men? 14? LOL. Very immature.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• There is a woman my husband works with that is like that. Most people don't like her because she is lazy and not real bright. She is not all that attractive she dresses in clothes way too small and has fat rolls popping out all over. She thinks that way because she has nothing going for her. She wants to make other feel as badly as she does. It doesn't work there is nothing to be jealous of.lol
    Anonymous