Poll shows most Americans very displeased with how Obama handled whole Gates debaucle. Does it surprise anyone?

Doesn't surprise me in the least. He showed his true racist side,in a big way on this one. And, now he wants to have a beer with the respondents? He gets more nauseating every day! Something HAS to be done about that man,and SOONER THAN LATER!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090730/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_harvard_scholar_poll

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL Yeah well you know he is ready to have his "teachable moment" what a flipping egotistical jackarse.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Not surprised at all. I knew he was not ready to be president in every way but after sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong just because it is a black issue was really an eye opener. I'm surprised it's not being talked about even more. Are they televising this? I figure he would want to teach all whites not just the one guy.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Oh you better believe that's coming steph.Got to get the photo op.I am sure it will be made seem as if Obama is so glorious and he saved the day lol.I am tired of this chit is 2010 here yet?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Obama expects to "teach" officer Crowley that he is a racist, and make him apologize to Gates. I think he might be the one who learns something from his "teachable moment". I also think bringing Gates and Crowley together over a beer right now is a really, REALLY bad idea! They are both men who are feeling like they were wronged and they are not ready to kiss and make up--not even with the President there.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• If I were the officer I wouldn't go. Just because he is president, using that term loosely, doesn't mean I am ordered to do anything. And speaking as an officer, there isn't a thing he could teach me about being an officer considering obama has never been one himself. Crowley did his job. Gates is an ass and acted accordingly for someone like him.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• IMO why would someone who thought they did nothing wrong have a beer with a man he arrested? Its basically a slap in the face for the officer.

jlstewart922

Answer by jlstewart922 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I can see people are not happy with the situation and I think its time for people to speak up about it. And it looks like they are finally.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009