Tired all the time!!

I am 6 1/2 months pregnant and I can't seem to get enough sleep!! I am so tired suring the day I can barely keep my eyes open, not to mention I dont feel like doing anything at all.. Could something be wrong with me or is it normal.

kandacecarmical

Asked by kandacecarmical at 1:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• personally I was tired thur all three of my pregnancies and now with the fourth I am draging again. It could be you are not getting enough iron that is what my problem was. But you should still check with your Dr and just ask him if there is anything else they think it might be!
    dreamercat1

Answer by dreamercat1 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Welcome to pregnancy! And get used to it! It really doesn' t change much, even after you have the baby, especially if you are nursing.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 1:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• ask your doc
    but sounds normal
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• This is kandace, the above poster to the question. I guess I didn't make myself clear. I already have a three year old and I was not this tired with him. I don't think being this tired is normal...
    kandacecarmical

Answer by kandacecarmical at 1:15 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I wasn't very tired with my first pregnancy (I worked ALL the time, sometimes DOUBLE shifts...which sucked lol) but my second I was tired ALL the time and didn't feel like doing anything either!! I honestly think it is normal but if you are really worried, I'd ask your doctor. And remember that each pregnancy is dfferent. Good luck!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 1:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ah pregnancy... I don't know how I stayed awake enough during my 2nd pregnancy to care for my son, lol.
    Anonymous

• Nope that's really normal I'm 33 weeks and its a little better now but i was tied and if i wasn't tired i still had no energy.

Justice09

Answer by Justice09 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i think it's normal.. I'm pregnant with my first (36 weeks) and I am tired all the time and sleep isn't easy because my hips are starting to spread and I never want to go anywhere or do anything and I too have low iron and they have me taking 65mg tablets 3 times a day.. and all I am allowed to drink is water.. it's been this way for the past few months but I try to stay active..
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2009