What could this be?

For the last few weeks, I have been.. wetter then normal.. I had to start wearing pantyliners so I wasn't changing my underwear 4 times a day.. lol Anyways today it seems to be a little worse, where if i go from sitting to standing I can feel liquid trickle out, or if I'm standing (like when I was feeding my daughter in the kitchen) I could just feel it trickle out.

I have a doctors appt in about 3 hours, is this something I should ask them about? Or is it normal? I didn't have anything like this with my first, so its new to me! :)

Skye-Angel

Asked by Skye-Angel at 1:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• def. mention it. It's probably nothing to worry about. I've been super wet my whole pregnancy which my SO loves, lol, no work involved. But depending on how far along you are it could be your water or mucus plug!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 1:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'm somewhere between 36 and 38 weeks.. they cant seem to make up their minds.. lol but I am having a c-section on the 19th. I'll mention it to my doctor later when I go.. its just annoying cuz it feels like I peed a little.. lol
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 2:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Lol, you're probably peeing yourself! At the end of my pregnancy that started happening and BOY was that fun :)

But pregnant women also produce more "wetness" so that could just be it. I know I did that also.
    Anonymous

• I'm thinking either your bladder is leaking a little or your sac is leaking a little fluid. Definitely have the doc check it out.
    Sonnut

Answer by Sonnut at 2:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Definitely mention it, you could be leaking amniotic fluid. It's also pretty normal to have bladder leakage or just a lot of discharge at the end.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I thought maybe i did pee myself.. lol.. but it don't smell like pee >< but yea.. lol I know it becomes a tad of an issue at the end
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 2:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009