• In the Spotlight:

Will you read this CNN article about losing freedoms?

http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/24/news/economy/health_care_reform_obama.fortune/index.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sorry I will worry about a bill that likely will change so much no one has a clue what is in it but a handful of Democrats who are in charge of the chaos around the bill so the people and Congress are confused about the bill. I am annoyed when our President comes out and says the bill is not going to hurt anyone but he has not yet read it all or had his lackys read it all. I have read most of what is out there now and I have 8 children and a house to run. I would imagine he could find time or assign someone to read it. Proves to me Obama is not in charge he has handlers who give him a script and he has to say what they want him too. They know he can convince the lazy, uneducated and scared people of anything.

This is not about helping anyone. This is about controlling citizens lives more and more. Obama's handlers have an agenda even he is probably not smart enough to be aware of.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• I read that and you can just add those to all the other freedoms we are losing. And they say GB took our freedoms. Ha!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Last I looked up - those aren't freedoms - those are priveleges - priveleges that a lot of people DON'T HAVE today. BESIDES - IT'S NOT EVEN A FINAL BILL!!! STOP WORRYING OVER SOMETHING THAT'S GOING TO CHANGE AND CHANGE AND MORPH AND MORPH.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• What a load jp.....by the way for alot of us any bill that is ANYTHING like it is now is a NO GO.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I've read it before. And at this moment I don't HAVE any of those freedoms anyway; that at least would not change.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:26 AM on Jul. 31, 2009