RE: Is it appropriate for me to ask a church based preschool not to teach religion to my child?

I just wanted to thank everyone for their answers to my question. I took most of your advice and called the school. I was told by the director that this is a common issue as this is the only preschool in the area. They are handling it wonderfully. Half the class participates and half the class dosen't. My child will not be sitting alone while the other kids are taught religion. AND, although it is not standard practice, I was told that they would be happy to give me an advanced copy of the curriculum.

bamatamimom

Asked by bamatamimom at 1:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in

• That sounds odd to me.
    Anonymous

• Thank you for telling us your resolution. I'm very glad that this preschool is wiling to work with you. I hope your child has a wonderful school year.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

Next question in
Have you gone to UCCS?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
i have a creepy stalker.