hard stomach?

just recently my stomach has become hard.

is this something that i should call the doctor about? or is this normal?

sorry if this is a dumb question.. i'm so clueless about being pregnant.

baileyxbee

Asked by baileyxbee at 1:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are prego I think you tummy should be hard! How far along are you? Don't freak when the baby starts rolling because that is weird!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 1:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• yes, it is completely normal for your belly to feel "hard" while being pregnant. Also Braxton Hicks can start as early as 15 weeks sometimes ;) As long as it's not in a pattern(like getting hard then soft) more then 5 times an hour your in the clear. Plus babies butt may be sticking out and when they are in different positions like that the belly will feel harder in some places but not in others. Plus you have twins in there girly your gonna feel stuffed pretty early!
    Lovechild82

Answer by Lovechild82 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• yeah im pregnant and my stomach began to get hard at like 19weeks yeah wait til u feel the baby move its pretty freaky at first i remember i was sitting at work and i felt the baby kick or punch me in my ribs it was weird and made me jump at first but ur stomach will get harder and bigger thats the joy of pregnancy!
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 3:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• tis completely normal!!! Your uterus is protecting those babies in it! Just wait till they start moving.. your gonna freak out the first time LOL!!! IT's so awesome though, congrats and good luck!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2009