what should i do?

im confused on something thats going on. i recently about a month ago switched my birth control pill. i stopped taking the pill saturday to get my cycle however it is now thursday and i have not recieved my cycle yet. im supposed to start my new birth control pack this coming sunday. i took a test and it came up negative. what does that mean?

mzbri914

Asked by mzbri914 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• That you changed pills. It may not have enough of one hormone or another. Take it for one more round and see if your body straightens itself out. Or just call your Doc and ask them.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• your body generally has to get used to birth control. because you switched you might not get your period at first. Ask your doctor.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 1:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• well I will tell u this , I did the same and within a couple of days I became pregnant im Now 38 weeks w/ my 1st.
    Anonymous

• You are prob fine in starting your new pill but if you don't get your period by friday, I would give your doctor a call just to make sure. I would also use back-up for another month until your body gets used to the new pill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would call my doctor D-O-C-T-O-R and seek professional medical help on this matter. Every woman's body is different and will experience different symptoms so do yourself a favor and seek medical advice from a trained physician that can best answer your question...I hope I've explained that in simple laymen terms...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009