anyone remember what question the got wrong in your DMV test? lol I do

I got wrong where if the cop was directing traffic and there was a green light what do you obey? I put the light lol even though it was the cop

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't even remember if I was able to see which ones I got wrong! Probably but I don't remember. I must have blocked it out because I was so nervous I was going to fail! I passed though
    Anonymous

• All my life, my parents told me that you didn't have to pull over for an ambulance, police, or firetruck, that you did it out of courtesy. In my state, that's a wrong answer. And yes, I found that out the hard way.

Gee, thanks, mom!
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 2:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I didn't fail but I got points docked

right when I was about to be done I had no poiints docked but then I didnt yield to any pedestirans, i dunno, in the parking lot where I was supposed to finish and I got docked 8 points just for that, and I think they only allow 11 points to be docked before you fail.

Now I always yield to the freakin pedestrians
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I got the one about the railroad arms. The question said "if the arms are operating, what do you do?" and for some reason, I took "operating" to mean "functional" not "currently down and flashing" and said to continue driving.

Was the only question I got wrong and MAN did I feel stupid! (Of course, I was also the only one taking it at the time who wasn't openly cheating. The two people on either side of me had the answers written on their arms under their sleeves! Scary thought if they got their licenses....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i did great on the writen, it was the driving part i didnt and still havent mastered..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 2:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2009