Do you want to find a real work at home job?

I see questions here all the time looking for real jobs where you can work form home. I came across this article and thought it might be helpful for anyone looking.

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/107428/10-best-and-real-work-at-home-jobs.html?mod=career-leadership

casperskitty

Asked by casperskitty at 2:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Thanks! It seems like it might help anyone searching for something to do online.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• rkoloms, I don't know if that was for me, or just anyone who looks at my question but I'm not looking for a work at home job. I am a full-time student working on my degree. I just came across this on my homepage today and thought that it might be helpful for others.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 12:20 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i work for alpineaccess.com i like it and it ligiet check it out and tell me what u think...good luck btw there is NOTHING to pay u just have to get a criminal background check and a drug test but thats all
    phoniex1

Answer by phoniex1 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 31, 2009