Isn't it a waste of time....

for Obama to try so hard to make it look like he is getting a few jobs added? I mean, unemployment is up again with over 500,000 people a month losing their jobs the ones that are actually getting jobs for whatever reason way outweigh any benefits gained.
Any one want kool-aid?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No,thanks. Our state is just fine .
    Anonymous

• Its a total joke. They are grasping at any straw they can find as they continue to push the total collapse of the economy. Thats 500 thou in a week not a month.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I hate Obama. He is the stupidest thing this country has ever done.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 2:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Right carpy, sorry, my bad.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• my state has only kept 143,000 jobs. An estimated 2.6 million jobs were lost in 2008. Population? 12,448,279. wWe have one fo the largeswt pops. in the US but we are getting squat for stimulus money. This isn't helping.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• It is hard to determine the jobs that are not lost are not lost because of his plan. My dad added 10 jobs to the economy. Not because of Obama but because of the crazy weather they have had. He had more work than he can handle and had to hire more. He did better advertising and then bam he started getting more orders. I am sure Obama would take credit for the jobs he has added but my dad is responsible for them not him.
    Anonymous

• OMG.....
    Anonymous