To those of you who need some encouragement...

I just want to say Everything will be okay. I am realizing more and more each day all the blessings i have in my life and how much i take them for granted. Things could be so much worse and so many people like myself focus on alot of the negative and fail to see how lucky we really have it...
so just take a minute to appreciate the small things, and when your hurting or upset, look at your kids, the blessings that they are and remember that someone cares, you are never alone.... and that everything will be okay. Keep your head up. No matter what trials your facing, you can make it through it, and if you need the extra strength, take a minute to call a friend,send a message, or pray.No matter what you are never facing it alone... Just wanted to share that... Thank you to those of you who have helped me get through my troubled times... This site has been a blessing for me. :D

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 2:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• me to.. i just love it..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'm a very blessed person and appreciate so much in my life including CM moms. SO does need a blessing so if anyone has extra please send. He's in the air force and he and 62 other people from the small base has been diagnosed with swine flu. We don't live together so I'm safe but these folks needs thoughts and prayers and positive energy. Remember that life is good bc you are in it!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2009