Question about school supplies

Does anyone know about any good sales going on for uniforms?All 3 of my kids start this year and we have had no luck on being able to save anything...School starts here in about 2 weeks and i need help bad... so if you know of anything please let me know...

0MyNameIsMom0

Asked by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• Target and Walmart both sell uniforms, as does JcPenney. You can also check with the school and find out if they are having a uniform swap or sale. Some schools have parents bring in uniforms that no longer fit their children so other families can swap for what they need.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Thanks i already checked those and so far walmart is the front runner...i appreciate the input on the uniform swap though...
    0MyNameIsMom0

Answer by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Old Navy sells uniforms and you can get coupons at www.oldnavyweekly.com. You have to hunt for them, but I can tell you that if you go to that website today, use your mouse to "grab" the yellow polo shirt and put it on the boy by himself and you'll get a 10% off with any uniform item purchase coupon. If you'd prefer a 15% off coupon, "grab" the darker khaki pants & put them on the boy standing next the woman in the green shirt.

Also, try the local thrift shops & consignment stores, b/c many folks, at least around here, donate their children's old uniforms to the thrift shops or put them on consignment.

The school my son went to would accept out-grown uniforms from student's families and then kept them for those families that could not afford to buy new.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 3:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• My kids don't wear uniforms so I can't help there, but you might also get good advice from the back to school area.
    Anonymous

• TJ Maxx seems to have good deals; If you have a 30% off coupon for old navy for this weekend, try there, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• thanks yall
    0MyNameIsMom0

Answer by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2009