How do YOU make your TATER TOT CASSEROLE??

I am going to make it for the first time and want to see how everybody else makes it
this is the recipe I got..
1lb of Ground beef
1 bag of tator tots
1 can of chedder cheese soup
1/2 cup of Sour cream
1/2 cup of chopped onions

IS this the same as your recipe??

se_wifenmom_xy

Asked by se_wifenmom_xy at 2:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Ground beef, tater tots, green beans, cream of mushroom soup and shredded cheese. I sometimes put chopped onions in my ground beef.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• This is my hubby's recipe:

tater tots
    ground beef
    bacon bits
    cream of mushroom, or chicken soup
    french fried onions
    cheddar cheese

cook beef with bacon bits, drain and mix with cream of mushroom soup, place the beef mix over cooked,crispy tater tots, top with french fried onions and cheddar cheese, put back in oven until cheese is melted.
    **Not a recipe for the health concious....LOL
    Anonymous

• I don't use sour cream or cheese soup, I use cream of mmushroom and use shredded cheese on the top. I also don't fry the hamburger first, I press it into the bottom of the pan
    Anonymous

• My way is too put raw burger on the bottom of a 2 qt casserole dish add a 16 oz. bag of frozen mixed veggies and a then a bag of tater tots...pour on top 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup mixed with can of milk. Season with pepper, parsley and onion flakes bake for an hour at *350

Hubby's recipe is to fry up the burger, drain, place in bottom of cake pan
    top with 2 cans string beans, add tater tots, mix 2 can's cream of mushroom soup with 1 and a half cans milk, mix until smooth then add to the top of tater tots. Season with pepper bake and hour at *350
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2009