did Joe Jackson ever apologize?

i'm watching the Jackson Story on VH1, well on and off anyways... I'm sure they over-dramatized some stuff for tv, but (in real life) did Joe ever apologize to his kids for the abuse? In the movie he seems very hard headed and stubborn. and what a bastard!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• FUCK JOE JACKSON AND HIS FAMILY
    Anonymous

• idk...I feel bad for Mjs kids if they have to live there, though ;lol. But I think he and his wife are separated.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• As far as I've heard, "NO" he's never apologized. I think think he did anything wrong. In Joe's mind, he probably thinks that his kids' owe him because he got the Jackson 5 started. He deserves to go to h--- for what he did to his kids. Especially Michael. I heard that Joe expected Michael to be the 'golden child", so he was 10 times harder on him than the rest of the Jackson kids. Poor Michael never had any kind of life except when he was onstage. I pray that Michael's kids won't be forced into entertainment too. They need to just be kids. The home videos that have been shown on TV lately show that Michael was a loving and gentle father to his own children. May his children remember him for the Father his was and not the Rumors they hear now. It's just so sad.........
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I think they are all so full of shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 31, 2009