this lady was murdered and her baby was stolen from her womb

this is sick. The same thing was happening on a season finale of one of the shows I watch and the whole first 4 months of my pregnancy I was freaked out that someone would do this.. and now someone has done it. WTH is wrong with people? I'm so disturbed and upset by this.

http://news.aol.com/article/darlene-haynes-killed-fetus-taken-from/519219?icid=main|main|dl7|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fdarlene-haynes-killed-fetus-taken-from%2F519219

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 3:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I can understand some peoples desperation on wanting to have a child. BUT, this compeletly crosses the line from desperation to depravity. Unfortunately, this is not the first time it's happend though, my mother told me about a story in the new when i was pg. 8 years ago. She told me to be very careful when alone and still not to talk to strangers! And when i was in the hospital, my baby stayed with me in the room 24/7. I refused (and you have the right to) let him go to the nursery. If he needed something done, i went with him. You just never know?
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• This happened down the street from my father in law. Quite a while ago. They are doing DNA tests to see if her other children are indeed hers.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• And this is why Court House Hangings should still be used.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Creepy.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 3:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I think hanging is too humane for those people.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 3:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

I agree but its quick and cheap.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• True.
    I'm a big fan of the death penalty; I just think it's too nice.
    And, in my opinion, murderers, rapists, and child molestors should all be put to death.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 3:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• oh ya, i agree with the hanging too! LOL
    citymama707

• I don't agree that child molestors should be put to death.. I do however think their penises should be cut of without the use of any anesthetics or medicine. Really make them suffer.

This whole story was disgusting and this is why my mother never wanted me to be alone especially in public parking lots at night when I was prego.

How sad.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2009