How do I get rid of the red spots?

I have bad acne and started taking birth control pills and using clindamycin. My skin has cleared up alot but now I have red scars. Anybody know how to get rid of them? Also are there any creams or anything that will tighten up my skin a bit to smooth out the marks the acne has left behind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• go to www.skinactives.com and get some epidermal growth factor, CoEnzymeQ10, Canvas base cream and olive squalane. Get a bottle of alcohol-free aloe vera gel from your local Wal-Mart or drugstore. Put 5ml of the olive squalane into a clean, dry 4-ounce jar and slowly mix the CoEnzymeQ10 into it. Just keep stirriring slowly, it will mix in eventually. Add the Canvas base cream, use three ounces. Stir to combine well. Add one ounce of aloe vera gel and stir well to combine. Following the directions on the epidermal growth factor, put the saline into the tube containing the 50 micrograms of EGF and then slowly stir the saline/EGF mixture in. The EGF will aid cell turnover and heal the red spots, the CoQ10 will help resiliency and firmness and the squalane helps reduce inflammation.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Wow....I've lived with those scars left behind for years and tried everything. I'll give that a try now!!!
    Thanks!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2009