Question about 2ww and AF

I am on my 2ww, I ovulated on July 26, Day 15 of my cycle... Im not sure how long my cycles are i just started keeping track. so does AF generaly start 14 days after you ovulate? would this mean this cycle is 29 days long? Im new at this weve been "trying" for 4 months now but ive only now started keeping better track because just winging it obviously wasnt working out to well lol. Thanks!!

caseydiane1986

Asked by caseydiane1986 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Your period should 11-15 days after you ovulate, depending on your cycle. But once you know how long your body goes between ovulation and your next period, you'll be able to count on it a little more. Some women's luteal phase is the same every month; some women's (like mine) vary a little, but only by a few days at the most. You'll start seeing patterns after another month or two, and it'll help you out a lot. :-)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• sounds like we are in the same boat! I ovulated on the 26th and am due for my next period on august 8. the wait is tough! I have a 29 day cycle
    maes1525

Answer by maes1525 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2009