Am I being stupid about this?

I pretty much hate the way my life is right now. It really sucks because I'm kind of stuck, I can't really change anything.

The jerk off I sometimes call my fiance has his cousin staying in out apartment. This started tuesday, which was his day off of work, he decided instead of spending time with me and our son he was going to drive around all day helping his other cousin move. Not so bad. Then he talked his 16 yr old coisin into staying with us. Yesterday I got stuck with him all day with no car and it was raining. This kid is kind of a dork, he played x box all day and watched weird crap on the tv, I was bored out of my mind just to accomodate(sp?) him. Then I spent my last $20 to get him pizza because he won't eat any real food. Today is jerk off fiance's second day off this week. My sister invited us over to swim and have dinner. NOPE jerk off said he WON'T go because his cousin wants to play his freakin x box online-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• My sister doesn't have internet. he wanted to go to his mom's house so weirdo could play his game. I said fine whatever I'll stay home you go do what you want, just leave the baby here because I know they won't pay attention to him.So asshole took the baby and left me here. That just totally tops off my mood. I'm already misserable because of my "job" and the person who should care and want to make me happy just left me here, alone.
    Anonymous

• Let's see..your finance took the baby.. giving you time to yourself.. Enjoy it.. Sounds like you are a little stressed.

Also, refering to a child as a "wierdo" geek, nerd, is mean. You are an adult, you should know better than that.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 3:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• stupid is a strong word and may not be accurate. Maybe "sensitive" is a better word. I think I'd rather have a teen at home playing games than out getting in trouble. sorry, I just see so much of ppl not caring so teens go out and get into trouble. Be patient. School will be back in session soon!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• He isn't my kid to take care of and he isn't even supposed to be here. He is supposed to be staying with his brother at my fiance's mom's house.
    Anonymous

• i know how stressed people can get when things dont go right. with the cousin that lives with you, dont accomidate him. if he wants food he will get it himself. dont do anything different. if you want to watch tv tell him that he can have an hour then you get an hour. just set some ground rules, make it fair but make it sturn. im sorry that you dont feel cared for by your SO but keep in mind that he wants days to goof off as well, maybe you can talk to him and tell him that you love him and you want to spend quality time with him and your child. dont be nagging or anything.
    Marissa87

Answer by Marissa87 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Wow. Maybe you'll be happier with "Jerk Off" and "Wierdo" out of your life. I mean seriously, how can you have a relationship with a guy who dares think he can spend some time with his own cousin?? You cant have that! And playing Xbox?? OMG how immature and stupid of a 16 year old! *eye roll*

With an attitude like that, I don't see your life getting any better. If you hate your life so much maybe you shouldn't be thinking about getting married. Don't need to drag everyone else down with you.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 4:02 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• lmao...I'm sorry but your answers are so funny...I can't even respond to this. I agree with the above posts.
    Anonymous