Am I being stupid about this?

I pretty much hate the way my life is right now. It really sucks because I'm kind of stuck, I can't really change anything.

The jerk off I sometimes call my fiance has his cousin staying in out apartment. This started tuesday, which was his day off of work, he decided instead of spending time with me and our son he was going to drive around all day helping his other cousin move. Not so bad. Then he talked his 16 yr old coisin into staying with us. Yesterday I got stuck with him all day with no car and it was raining. This kid is kind of a dork, he played x box all day and watched weird crap on the tv, I was bored out of my mind just to accomodate(sp?) him. Then I spent my last $20 to get him pizza because he won't eat any real food. Today is jerk off fiance's second day off this week. My sister invited us over to swim and have dinner. NOPE jerk off said he WON'T go because his cousin wants to play his freakin x box online-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sister doesn't have internet. he wanted to go to his mom's house so weirdo could play his game. I said fine whatever I'll stay home you go do what you want, just leave the baby here because I know they won't pay attention to him.So asshole took the baby and left me here. That just totally tops off my mood. I'm already misserable because of my "job" and the person who should care and want to make me happy just left me here, alone
    Anonymous

• are you really young
    sounds like normal teen stuff
    Anonymous

• Well if this isn't the biggest red flag to make him your ex-fiance, I don't know what is. Do you seriously want to be married to that?
    Jonsmommy408

Answer by Jonsmommy408 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I agree with Jonsmommy. Dump his sorry ass.

Why would you spend your last $20 to buy that kid food? He's 16. If he won't eat, screw him.

LolaCherryCola

Answer by LolaCherryCola at 4:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Sorry but it sounds like EVERYbody in this situation needs to grow up. You can't make him grow up, so you grow up and take care of yourself and your child. Don't give me, I have no choice. EVERYBODY has a choice. If you don't like your life, change it. Period.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• The 16y/o can stay home alone and play the xbox. He is too old to need a baby sitter. Maybe you should have asked to be dropped off then just so you wont have to stay at home alone and you could have taken the baby with you. He should be a little bit more considerate but, men dont realize it until later or after the fact. I hope things get better for you but you have to speak up and say what you feel about the situation. It doesnt have to be an argument but if you dont say anything than it will continue on and it will turn into an heated argument.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 5:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I hope that you don't have a child with this person...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2009