what is your biggest regret

be ANON if you want

I can not tell mine because I think husband has this computer monitored

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Getting my tubes cut and tied. My little girl isn't even a month old and already regret it. : ( I want another baby SO BAD!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Dropping out of high school. I did good in school too, always on the honor roll, getting awards left and right. Guess I just didn't have any common sense!Now everyday I think about everything I missed out on. I even dream I'm back in school. It sucks! I did get my GED but it's not the same to me.
    Anonymous

• Dropping out of college. I'm paying student loans and I have no degree. Makes me feel like more of a moron than I would if I had never gone to college.

Funny thing is that I probably have enough credits for a degree, but I kept switching majors. I am such a dumb a$$!
    Anonymous

• IF HUSBAND HAS THE COMPUTER MONITORED-CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD,AND DON;'T PRESS THE SAVE BUTTON. YOU WILL HAVE TO PUT YOUR PASSWORD IN EVERYTIME TO LOG ON, BUT AT LEAST, HE CAN'T SEE WHAT YOUR DOING.AND IF HE ASK'S WHY-TELL HIM IT'S PRIVATE-END OF STORY.I DO THAT- NONE OF HIS BUSINESS,YOUR A GROWN PERSON,AND DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO ANYONE BUT YOURSELF ..NO REGRETS--NEVER LOOK BACK
    Somma

Answer by Somma at 3:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• For the 2 ANON'S-without your degree's--you can --always go back and get them--never to late,your not dead. Never give up- there a people in their 60'-70's getting their's--you both can do it, then no regrets
    Anonymous

• Not finishing school. But I swear I WILL go back. For now, my kids are young & I'm going to enjoy being their mom :].
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2009