weight watchers??

I want to start weight watchers but am not going to the meetings. What are some of the books I need? I am wanting ones that tell how many points everything is and some that tell you points about eating out and more. If someone could help me out with the names of these books it would be appreciated!

SweetKYmom

Asked by SweetKYmom at 3:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I just started Weight Watchers last Sat. Is it you just do not want to join? You can join on line. Right now they are running a 2 week free until 8-4 on line. I know they have a book at the meetings you can buy that gives this info. They give you a small booklet that has the info on points. I dont know if there are any books on the market that give this info. I did see a cookbook in Costco the other day.
    salsamaker

Answer by salsamaker at 4:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I just went to the local Weight Watchers and bought all the books that I needed, about $30 and use them on my own. I tried the meetings and just didn't like them. It was too rah rah and super cheery for me. You can buy the materials and some of the foods right at the Weight Watchers "store". You can find locations and times on line.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• They have weight watcher cook books at the library, and lots of websites that tell you good recipes. The diet is really all about portion control. I like it so far. My mil just lost 12 pounds in 1 month.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I lost 62 lbs with WW. If you join on the website you can look up the points for everything.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2009