Rep Paul Ryan speaks on paygo..whatcha think?

I like him :)

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 3:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I think he's a douche and he's my representative.
    Anonymous

• Well I like him anon and he is wise.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• You're killing me here! One minute you are complaining about the deficit, the next you are opposing the Administration's attempt to not add to it? LOL

PayGo has worked before, and it did work until Bush swooped in and passed his tax cuts for the wealthy and the Medicare Prescription drug plan.

It will undoubtedly be tough to pull off with such high deficits, but demanding to know how a program will be paid for BEFORE it is enacted is common sense.

I didn't see Ryan proposing any alternatives, so I guess he's a typical Washington Republican.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 7:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• It will undoubtedly be tough to pull off with such high deficits, but demanding to know how a program will be paid for BEFORE it is enacted is common sense.

LMAO!!!!! Your posts throughout the P & C E category have been supportive of any spending the libs want to do! Where do you think this money comes from??

Right now Paygo won't really work. There should be NO new programs. We are too far in debt. We need to be spending LESS than we are taking in. They need to cut spending to the bone. I mean down to absolute necessities like the military and critical infrastructure for a few years. Rasing taxes will not work. The people are taxed out and the unemployment rate reflects this.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Any spending Special REALLY? You need to get pay attention more.

You act like you know alot about me, but sweetie...you don't seem to know much about anything :)

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 11:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2009