I can't believe I've found the greatest treasure on earth!

It's like belonging to the best university and getting all the attention from all my colleages and professors.Iam acknowledged as someone wise in their eyes.Iam, for the first time in my life'somebody' thanks to Jesus Christ.It's such a honor but I'm so humbled that God would choose me.I feel like a Queen because of my faith,I'm a great noble man.For sincere Christians please, tell me how God makes you feel in your life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• thankful and forgiven, loved and needed, apprecieated and worth while. I love Him with all my heart.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• humble and significant
    isb63

Answer by isb63 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Loved and really cared about that he takes the time to wait on us to "SEE" him when He was never really far off from us to begin with... valued because the great cost to Him in allowing his son to give his life as a Ransom for us... I love seeing the Truth about God.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2009