does it honestly affect you?

do you ever wonder that those people who post rude comments or "hurtful" comments really think at the end of the day what they say affects us? and if it does why do you let a stranger have that much power over you? only can be brought down if you let them bring you down, i just laugh cause i know their life is lacking something and need to insult mine to bring themselves up i almost feel for them.. ALMOST

hottietottie455

Asked by hottietottie455 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I know what you mean. I always sit here and read rude comments aimed at me to my husband and laugh about it!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Most of the time, I just laugh away the comments.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I only let it bug me when it follows me back to a group or back to my profile. What is said here should stay here and I shake it off but I hate when a person's rudeness mars the rest of my time here as well.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I don't know why I let it bother me, but I do. I guess I am just sensitive that way. A while back I posted a journal with my opinions on a subject, and I was attacked by a couple of people. It was so upsetting to me that it completely ruined my weekend with my family. I couldn't even sleep well for a couple of days. I guess I am just shocked at how very nasty people can be for some reason. And it does hurt my feelings even though logically I know it shouldn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2009