I cant find a name that is uniqe but also that my boyfriend likes can you help

We can not agree on a name I lost my last son at 8mths to sids and I only have one girl Im 7mth pregnant with my 2nd girl but is having a very hard time with a name that is special

horizon5

Asked by horizon5 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• miracle .. hope .. faith
    Anonymous

• if you don't mind my asking, what was your son's name...perhaps the middle name could be a feminine variation in his honor.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 3:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• As long as the name has a deep meaning to you and your bf that is all that matters. Be cognisent that the name might also need to be one that can transition easily into adulthood for a career.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I am 9 months prego now and Naming my son JETT.. Dads name is JOSH. his sons name is EaN. My name is TARA and my sons name is TRENT. All first letters is Jett. see if your names can put together a cute name. sry to hear about ur loss. Good Luck with everythin. Or the name Neveah slept backwards is Heaven.
    Tara04

Answer by Tara04 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i heard a name today and thought wow diffrent yet for some reason liked it...and it was a girl..halen. ( yes she was named after....van halen ) but for some reason i still thought hmm halen...i like it..dont know if it helps but just throwing it out there...good luck.. and im so sorry for your loss *hugs*
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• whatever you choose please keep in mind reprocussions. i am serious. people who name their kids really weird things can really confuse their child when they go to preschool. i am a preschool teacher and can't tell you how freaking annoying it is when parents spell their kids name weird or give them a name that doesn't make sense. like a girl i knew her name is the same as mine but spells it emmaleigh- holy crap, how are you supposed to teach a 4 year old to sound out her name?!? and personalized things? what i did was picked a name with a meaning that my husband would love- he likes dragons so our sons name means little fire. and it was a compromise (kinda) with what he wanted: atticus (um, no). our sons name is aidan.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 4:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• CSIELLA (SEE-ELLA) GRACE WAS THE NAME I HAD PICKED OUT FOR THIS BABY BECAUSE THE FIRST U/S SAID GIRL BUT ITS A BOY...I LOVE IT AND HOPEFULLY U MIGHT LIKE IT AS WELL AS UR MAN....
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2009