sex addict????!!!

omg I love sex! (with one partner) my boyfriend... lol. But anyways its crazy great cant get enough. I thought he was gonna be much more shy than he is but oh wow was I wrong. Do ya think all this ex will deteriate our relationship in the long run??? I dont wanna have all the fun now than him get bored later.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I had sex ALL the time when we started dating. Now I practically have to beg for it. Like I mean we would have it alllll the time. I just think its a natural part of relationships. To not be able to keep hands off each other then have to beg for it. Have fun while it lasts.
    Anonymous

• holyyyy shit youre retarded
    Anonymous

• take it when you can get it. In time he may not be able to get hard. (been there and lost that!)

Answer by admckenzie at 4:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Get all you can now! When SO and I met, I didn't even bother putting on my pjs for bed because we were at it every night! And when he would get home from work. And before he went to work. Now I have to ask for it! "Can we have sex tonight?" Then half the time, we're asleep before the good stuff happens.... : (
    Anonymous

• Don't know how it will be after our first baby gets here (just a week or so now!), but ya my DH and I are the same way, especially before I got pregnant! We've been together for almost 7 years total and it never slowed down lol.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• lol, thanks ladies- and way to be helpful anon 4:11 your a ray of sunshine.
    Anonymous