how do i add one of those cute round smiley face things to my signature???

I see that alot of people have graphics and things that show up every time tey do a signature or comment and im wondering how to add one of the round smiley things to my signature. if anyone could please explain i would apprecite it. thanks!!!!!

ABX

Asked by ABX at 4:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Are you talking about SweetPeas?

confused

to add anything to a signature go to privacy +settings at the top of the page and sign in if you need to. Choose signatures from the menu. For graphics and fonts choose add a rich text signature. You can add add photos or change the appearance of your text the same way you would in group post by using the tool bar. To add a sweetpea click the button and choose the one you want. Give it a title and save it.

You can make it come up automatically at the end of a post or message by making it your default signature or you can leave it and choose when to add it.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2009